Words can make large things out of small things

 

YOU’D BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE SAYING ARE CHANGING YOUR LIFE.  Yrsa Daley-Ward


My friend calls me the word detective. I asked her why. She said  to me that I pay attention to the words that people say when they are describing themselves particularly when its less than flattering to "Self".

I chuckled when I heard it, I did not even recognize that I was so relentless with what she would say, particularly about herself.

 I have learnt that it is important how I speak to myself, about myself and with others about myself. Words turn into things. Half of the time we are so disconnected, oblivious and uninvested in what we say, we just mouth off! Life meets you where you are and reflect back to you what you put out, what you say. 

Have you ever heard that the Universe meets us at where we value ourselves? It does not ask questions, it simply waits for you to be in alignment. Life meets you where you are and reflect back to you what you put out, what you say. 

What about "be careful what you ask for?" heard that one? 

Your words manifest itself into actions, those actions turn into things, they turn into how you live.

When your words are consistently downplaying your gifts, your talents, your blessings, you are saying to the world, I am not a believer in positive experiences for myself.

Words birth experiences

Words guide us

Words blesses or curses us

Words console us

Be mindful of your words...

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism