Keep on walking

 Always waiting for something good to find you. But if it don't come what are you gone do

And that's why I'm walking, walking, Gotta keep on walking, walking Mali Music

I walked away today

I walked away from the needing to know, to understand other people’s choices.

I walked away from unfulfilled dreams and promises

I walked into healing

I walked into acceptance

I walked into surrender

I walked into dreams for the future

I walked into remembering who I am

I walked into remembering to never bargain your value 

I walked into courage

I walked into keeping commitments to myself

I keep walking, one step at a time, towards a Love Supreme - starting with Self

Peace


Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism