Today I Learned

How are you going to stand in the sacred place called your life - Iyanla



Today I learned that surrender takes courage. Surrender is the acceptance that  my role in the particular situation is finished and must be passed on to the Most High. 

Today I learned that when I surrender the situation to the Most High-  to have faith and keep your human hands out of it. If you have given it to the Most High,  Do you think that  you more equipped to handle it?

Today I learned that humanness does not demand that I have it all together all the time, that mistakes and missteps are part of the journey. Failing will happen to course correct and reroute, rather than to make me stop or give up.

Today I learned how to perfect the portions for one green smoothie. I learned to wake up and say - Self I love you and smile.

Today, I learned that I cannot fix everything or everyone, nor am I supposed to.

Today I learned to sit in the discomfort and feel the feelings. I do not have to act on them because this too shall pass.

Today I learned that I do not have to beat up myself for putting my heart into the world.

Today I learned that every single fear is a tool, use it to build something beautiful.

Today I learned that consistency and discipline is a foolproof formula - for everything.

Today I learned that living my life to the fullest could also be building a simple life that I am proud of.

Today I learned what I feed my mind, body and souls shows up in how I live my life.

Today I learned if I do not know myself, my relationships will naturally be shallow.

Today I learned that I can do this, I can make and keep commitments to myself.

 I can reset

Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism