February I am Committing to Keeping my Word

 


Attending to your consciousness is your business and so is attending to your conscience  Carolyn Myss

February creeped up on me, I looked up and there it was - February. No complaints here, time does its thing and leaves it up to us to do ours. And so I welcome this month with the intention of 
 paying attention to my words and my word, I intend to stand on them.

Words are powerful. 

Words create, they shape what we do and how we act. 

Words have power and you decide and assign what words you use. 

Words shape the quality of your life.  

For February, I intend to be intentional with my word, to stand on my word, the keep the agreements that I make and make agreements that I can keep.

What does it mean to you to give your word and keep it? 

Everything you stand for is contained in the words you speak and the word you give both to Self and others.

I want to create my life intentionally and if words form part of the creation of life, I will practice to use them with purpose and on purpose.

How many times have I flippantly said I will do something both to myself and others and I don't for a flimsy reason? How can I build trust within myself if I practice this?

This is not to say that things cannot change, or life places us in situations that we have to pivot, this is about when we choose to speak words without the intention of following through or choose to not keep our word without a conversation with the other person.

Your vibration is a direct reflection of your inner thoughts, feelings, beliefs, choice of words, how well you take care of yourself, the Earth and others. 

It starts with “What words will I choose?” 

"What words am I using that prevents me from seeing this situation is a different way?"

Let's do this!

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism