The Guide is the Love

Our God and higher self always point the best and most perfect way and it is ours to listen and choose or reject what we hear. God does not blame, but patiently tries again to show the, perfect way, the loving way. 105 Universal Laws





Many people may not believe this and I can confess that I also had my doubts, we do get guidance from within. Divine Guidance.

Its quiet, its not fussy, its patient and its uncompromising.

This guidance  keeps telling us, showing us, loving us, prompting us, without being over bearing. Free will allows us to choose whether we take it or leave it.

When you consistently feel drained after talking to someone? - Guidance for boundaries

When the joy of the job, relationship, hobby is waning - Guidance to pay attention.

When your belly flips crossing the street - guidance that a car may be coming or to be careful as you go.

There are so many times that I have heard this guidance talking to me, that I have asked for it and yet, because I don't like the answer given in that particular moment, I feel scared or I want proof, I ignore it and choose something else.

The consequences of that choice of something else  is it takes me off the path for a while - sometimes being off the path is full of weeds and water. I have to wade through the water and chop the weeds. 

Guidance continues  talking to me - never leaves me. Even as I wade through and prune.

 I hear it so much  better when I stop, get still and trust.

How many times we get the guidance that the relationship needs an overall, perhaps need to end? 

How many times do we get the guidance that the job is done?

How many times we get the guidance to move to a different place, a different city?

When we make choices that come out of fear of survival, keep jobs we are terrified to lose, don’t speak up we go one with the lie you are abdicating our power, creating a hemorrhage and while it looks like you are safer, it is an illusion. 

The more you hemorrhage, the more paranoid, frighten, insecure you get because you are changing your capacity to access your own inner authority. 

Because  you betrayed yourself you don’t trust yourself and because you don’t trust yourself you don’t  trust any guidance coming through you so you keep making a mess. Self-loathing can start and then you have to find external ways to project. 

Nothing is more important than you protecting your power, than listening and trusting your guidance

Peace 

Akosua's Books


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism