Riskfree you


The key to changing the world, to changing your life, and to empowering those around you is authenticity - the willingness to be yourself - the willingness to be vulnerable - the willingness to feel - the willingness to live Panache Desai

I read somewhere that being yourself involves no risk! I can truly identify with that statement! Just being yourself and showing up as you every single time

This morning I had to visit the supermarkets in Kampala to sell some of our products I decided to show up as me! I was a little apprehensive as selling is not my strong point nor do I know the local language but being me involves no risk! 

The first place I went to they greeted me in the local language, at least I can do that but then after is when the fun began, I responded in English and it went well. Five minutes into the conversation I say, you look familiar! Turns out I met him with my Journey to Self Discovery people! It all went famously from there! It set the tone for the rest of the visits!

So what did I learn today?

Life is in session, show up ready! As you!
Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis