A better what?

Decide what you want- Jack Canfield


I'm tired this week, it's been one of the  weeks when I am raising the vibes because I just want to say to heck with it all! I know what my triggers are, and that's important to know what ticks you off because you can then recognize and take steps to get back on track!
So why am I tired? The year started off with me in El Salvador and as part of being there I had some great "me" time! And in that time I signed up for about four programmes - self help programmes. You know the types which are supposed to "make you better"  To me, somehow in my mind I think that I have to always be a better person. This week I'm tired of it! I think I will just be me!

So I sat down and thought about it, I asked myself what is it really that I want? A better what? What ow why  am I searching for a better personality? Ok I told you I was tired so therein lies the rant!
But on a serious note, I'm advocating being your highest self, your best self, I'm advocating knowing what your triggers are. What I am saying it the continual searching and beating up on yourself is non! Start where you are and know that is ok! It is ok to also want to be your best self but it's not ok to judge and beat up and force it! Flow, surrender and know you are doing the best that you can.

I know deep down that I am a good person, why is that not enough? Well there is a 100 million question that triggered the rant!

I still haven’t a clue what being penetrated by consciousness is supposed to mean, but I’m pretty sure that happened this week when I walked on the beach or when I bit into the sweetest watermelon that I have eaten in months. I still get a ton done and make decisions quickly. I have focused vision, my life purpose is still the most interesting thing to me and since it’s about helping others express their life’s purpose.

What I do feel, is deeply loving and committed and a lot less interested in how I fit into the so called norms of this life. I’ll step up to handle things  with the same kind of decisiveness that’s always been there, but with a little more compassion and now I have started asking for help which is a big step for me, or support or holding in return.

Do I need to be better? Sometimes. Does it matter? well maybe not. It's all good!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism