Boundaries emerge from within

“Boundaries emerge from deep within. They are connected to letting go of guilt and shame, and to changing our beliefs about what we deserve. As our thinking about this becomes clearer, so will our boundaries. Boundaries are also connected to a Higher Timing than our own. We’ll set a limit when we’re ready, and not a moment before. So will others. There’s something magical about reaching that point of becoming ready to set a limit. We know we mean what we say; others take us seriously too. Things change, not because we’re controlling others, but because we’ve changed.” Melody Beatie



I was telling a friend this week that there are many many times that I feel unstoppable, like I can do anything, feel the fear and jump in! On those days the Universe tests me in many ways like in December when I had to climb up some rocks to get to a destination in El Salvador. There was no other way! And I said hey, let's do this! I'm all in. There are other times when I have to speak to a crowd and its the same I say wow, I am here I'm awesome let's roll baby girl!

And then here I am, like a bowl of jello with relationships, any kind of relationship, work, romantic, friendships. Building them and letting them go! The lion turns into a pussycat! I must admit that I have gotten much better with the tools and lessons learnt over the past couple of years. But last night after my mini panic I realized that it's all good as the interactions we have with the other person evoke the responses within us that require healing, the healing takes place when we chose a new response. The interactions indicate that I am in the process of healing! I know that there are certain things about myself I need to know and acknowledge. As soon as I realized that I gave thanks! I am in the right place
Peace!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism