LIving in Fear is so last season!


Living in fear is so last season, if you want to be happy and really live your dream you have to take a stand and just put yourself out there. You might fail, yes indeed - but, you might, you just might succeed too! Don't you want to find out? Either way your life will never be the same... Can you handle it?"

- Jackson Kiddard, author & polymath

It’s been a while! How have you all been? Well as you can see I made it! I am back in Trinidad and Tobago, sunshine and all! Finally got out of Chicago, stopped in Houston again for two days and then made my may to Trinidad! I have finally defrosted!

I am starting over! Clean slate! It’s bloody scary I tell you but after I get over the initial fear its actually bloody exciting! Can you imagine having a clean slate and being able to put all the lessons you have learnt into practice, rewriting your story and learning more lessons along the way? It’s really something else! And I agree, we really cannot fail in this thing called life, we can make choices that are not in our best interests or choices in fear but guess what? We get to choose again! A Course in Miracles says I must have chosen wrongly, because I am not at peace, choose again I also get to see how much family and friends love me and rally around me to ensure that I am ok, that I am loved and that I am A-OK!

So, here I go, the aim is to be here until March! I launch the book in Trinidad in March, move on to Africa at the end of March then onto the US to continue promoting the  book! In between that I want to teach, speak at events, watch football, exercise, eat nice food and just go for the joy!

Stay tuned!

Just do it! Forget mistakes, forget failure, forget everything except what youre going to do now And just do it!

Peace!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism