No more What if's!

So I ask you, my friend, are you willing to go there? Are you willing to sit in fire and sacrifice the comfort of your known world for the potential of something amazing, new and unknown? Don't you want to find out what's on the other side of your fear?  Jackson Kiddard
I’m done with the “What if’s?” You know what I’m talking about right? Making stuff up and thinking worse case scenario for no good and valid reason!
What if I can’t make any money while I am here?
What if I don’t have a family for the rest of my life?
What if I have to ask people to help me?
What if they say no?
What if global warming here and it starts snowing?
What if I made a mistake of epic proportions by returning here?
Check out how I have moved from the ridiculous to the sublime! So I vow today to end the What if’s?, they will mash you up!! And here is  what I have learnt, making up stuff is never helpful when choosing to live a life of peace, joy and dreams fulfilled! Well making up bad and crazy stuff. Start with something positive and assertive
People who live more fearlessly just don’t hang out much with the what if-ers   It’s too hard to be around chronically unhappy and frightened people.
Here’s to not wasting another minute in and focusing on doubt, self pity, indecision and making up crazy stories!
Move past the old story, creat a new one. A Course in Miracles says your thoughts are images that you have made, and most times they are false!
So, no more what if’s?
Peace!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism