Put some real adventure into it...

Don’t settle for a day that’s just like the day before. Make the decision and make the effort to put some real adventure in it. Ralph Marston


This morning I was meditating, and just as I was done I walked outside to watch the rain and this question popped into my head and would not leave me ever since
"What is the meaning maker in your life?" Confessions on the journey, I have no idea what this question is asking me! "What is the meaning maker in your life?"
I think I better go and meditate some more! LOL!

What gives my life meaning? I think right now the answer to that is knowing that I am living an authentic life and taking whatever lessons that I have learnt and sharing it in my own authentic way, some people it will resonate with and some it won't and I am pretty ok with that!

What gives my life meaning is knowing that I am honouring the responsibility that I have to those who came before me and being proud of having the ability to do that!

What gives my life meaning is that I am moving daily to a place of unconditionally loving and accepting myself and living that truth
What gives my life meaning is doing what I want to do, rather than what society believes I ought to be doing!
These were my initial thoughts
Every day I wake up and give thanks because a day is such a wonderful mystery, no matter how much I plan and map it out things happen that excite and wow me every single day bar none! So I live from the knowledge that everyday is an adventure and I get to be in a daily adventure and that is super awesome!

What is the meaning maker in your life?
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism