Why to why not

What do you ask when a situation is happening? Why? or why? So here is what I learnt, asking why keeps you in the victim mode! Think about it for a moment!

Why did this happen?
Why is this happening to me?
Why? oh Why?

If you just take the question that you are asking and shift the emphasis in the word it brings a whole other perspective
Say I AM whole and complete with an emphasis on different words and see what happens, do that even with your whining question. like why does it never turn out right? change the emphasis focus on never and you will see its not true, NEVER?? NEVER??
You get me?
Shift from victim mode!
So how can you move from why to why not?
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism