Spicing Up The Spice Isle Day 2

Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odorless but all together perfume the air. Georges Bernanos

Grenada is lovely, the laid back vibe is unmissable, the people are friendly and the hotel that put us up is just fabulous! And it is close to the beach - nothing beats that!

I took the opportunity to run to the beach this morning at 6am, to my surprise the beach was full of people, seems as though it was a senior citizens party that was either starting or continuing. Senior citizens were there having a good time. I smiled at the scenes, I smiled because the simple things can bring us so much joy, nature, the beach, good friends, companionship! The little things are usually the big things
The excitement they were giving off made me stop to watch them further, and I smiled more
What a great simple way to start my day
I will be co-facilitating a workshop today, giving thanks for the oportunity to share lessons on the journey

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism