Spicing up the Spice Isle - Day 4

There's been so many things that's held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around
I know we've got, a long long way to go
And where we'll end up, I don't know

But we won't let nothin' hold us back
We're putting our selves together
We're polishing up our act!
If you felt we've been held down before

I know you'll refuse to be held down anymore!
Don't you let nothing, nothing
Stand in your way! Ain't No Stopping Us Now




Yesterday we went to the other side of the island, visited a sea moss farm and a comunity business. Both having massive impact on the community. To see the people in their element was a treat, it was inspiring, it was educational, it was an eye opener. I always admire anyone who go after their dreams no matter what!? Everytime I meet any one I like that I get a little bit more courage to live my best life, this is one of the main reasons I go, and it is always a bonus to support our brothers and sisters
So thank you to Wilan Andrew od W Andrew and Associates Seamoss Enterprises and Gouyave Fish Friday Association for sharing lessons on the Journey


Today is also the book reading..... excited!


Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism