Spicing up the Spice Isle - Day 5

Love as a tool for Disruption - Layla Saad

The workshops are finished. A group of 15 people from all over the Caribbean came together this week under the PISCES project, with the aim of improving communities and lives. Nothing much more makes me happier. The sessions were long but fun, the people were knowledable and lovely. The co-facilitators were excellent, I love working with Keisha, I learn so much from her and give thanks for the opportunity to be able to do sessions with and spend time with her.

After the workshops, the readings began, I was grateful for all present. I had fun. I learnt that I must market my programmes more agressively and sometimes differently in different markets. I learnt that taking the country's culture into consideration is important, I learnt that I must show up with my whole self no matter who is in the audience, I learnt to expect the unexpected and handle it
I learnt that there is room for everyone on the planet to do their thing, we all contribute to the whole.
Back to Trinidad Today!
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism