Spicing up the Spice Isle

Enjoy the Journey because you are always where you are meant to be - Mayam Hasnaa



At this said moment I am waiting on a taxi to take me to the airport to catch a flight to Grenada. They call it the Spice Island - only because they have a history of nutmeg, clove and other natural spices that grow in abundance! Yeah, really, that is the only reason it is referred to as the Spice Isle!

I will be there this week facilitating sessions on rural development on behalf of an NGO called CANARI, and on the last day I do a reading. I am excited to visit, this will be the second time that I will be on the island. The first time I was there I absolutely fell in love with the place, the people, the nature, the beaches. Absolutely stunning. I have committed myself to making time to run on mornings on the beach and to taking advantage of being close to all the nature

So, let me get going, the taxi soon come!
Catch you on the flip side
Peace


Have You Read Any of Akosua's Books?

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism