Cheers to Knowing

Knowing, as we have already observed, does not lead to doing. ACIM

I cannot tell you the number of times that I have, in response, to a question about doing something that I must absolutely do but for some reason procrastinate say I know. In fact, I may repeat it - I know I know.
Today as I was reading ACIM, it hit me, knowing does not lead to doing, knowing is the first step. to complete the action one must do!
I say I know to satisfy myself that I am doing something, in reality I am not really doing anything. I am stalling. So, how do we complete the process, how do we complete the "doing" 
1. We acknowledge where we are 
2. We accept where we are
3. We commit to taking a small step, daily
4. We stop judging ourselves
5. We celebrate the small wins
6. Repeat!

Cheers to knowing!
Peace

Tomorrow is Heart Fire at the Kaiso Blues Cafe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism