Genuine Relationships are not ego based

 The ego establishes relationships only to get something. And it would keep the giver bound to itself through guilt. ACIM


Still in reflection mode as we enter 2019, yesterday's reading in ACIM threw out the line that "the ego establishes relationships only to get something" It stopped me in my tracks as I had to ask myself how many of my relationships are fuelled by the ego?
How many times have I established a link with someone to further along my own agendas rather than for a genuine reason?
It's quite a sobering thought
So, my assignment today is to write those down and decide- what's next?
What about you?
Are you willing to join me on this journey and share the lessons?
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism