What Do You Believe?

What you believe precedes all experiences - Iyanla Vanzant

What do you believe about your health, your finances, your body, your dreams, your abilities?

What do you believe about the world?

Do you even know?

If you don't consciously know, your life will reflect to you all of your beliefs. It really is quite amazing!

When you pay attention to your beliefs not only can you change them, you can change your life.

Money in my case, I believed that there is never enough of it for me to live. My life started reflecting this. It is only when I started paying attention to my beliefs I realised, wait a hot darn minute, I believe in a lack. Life has a way of reflecting what is inside of us.

So, I have embarked on the Journey to change these beliefs, I have started reading books, clearing off my debts, paying my bills on time and in love and knowing that there is always enough. The hardest part for me was charging a fee for the services that I provide, and this struggle is made so much more easy by the people I surround myself with and my flexibility to be open.
What are you believing about yourself, and how is it playing out in your life?
Pay attention
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism