Opportunities are Grounds For Action

the problem with knowing is that it takes away the possibility of pretending! Pearl Cleage



I am grateful for new opportunities. Iyanla Vanzant defines opportunities   as  grounds for action. It’s a state of affairs that makes something else possible. It is the falling together of things and people and circumstances.
Over the last week, there have been opportunities that have come to me, I had to take action, I saw the coming together of things, people and circumstances which seemed so effortless. I have learnt that it requires effort, that effort is usually not one of forcing and coercing. It seems like a natural flow
How many times do we force ourselves in situation and a box because we mistook a lesson for an opportunity?
How many times do we look for opportunities that dishonours us because it is the trend or the money?
 How many times do we settle?
Ask yourself, is this situation allowing me to take action, to bring together people, things and circumstances to grow!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism