Teamwork makes the dream work

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller


Heart Fire was scorching! It all came together so fabulously! I couldn't ask for a better band of supporters, they are all angels.
The one thing we thought we did not have, a photographer, showed yup. A friend who takes pictures gladly obliged. I know that I am divinely guided and supported- if I had any doubt I don't anymore. I took the approach of letting the team do their thing, each of them have strengths and maximising them is always magnificent!
I am so honoured that this team chose me, they say the team work makes the dream work!
Who is on your team?

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism