Today the Heart Blazes a Fire

I want to live the rest of my life, however long or short, with as much sweetness as I can decently manage, loving all the people I love, and doing as much as I can of the work I still have to do. I am going to write fire until it comes out of my ears, my eyes, my noseholes--everywhere. Until it's every breath I breathe. I'm going to go out like a fucking meteor!”  Audre Lorde

Today is Heart Fire- A Book Reading Event. I am so proud that we have gotten to this point, the team has rallied to bring the event to this point. My gratitude cup is overflowing. The three ladies that are in my corner are angels. The encourage dialogue and allow me a safe space to just be!
The results are always magnificent learnings. Today promises to be no different
I learn every-time to put the work in, to plant the seed and let it go. Wanting to control everything is a recipe for stress and disaster. So, with the nervous energy, the excitement and the faith that all is well, the team makes it's debut at a national event open to the public. 
I give thanks for everything today.

Thank you to the AAT, to Dominque Roy

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism