I Believe In...

What is going on in your mind determines the quality of your life - Micheal Singer

Maxie McCoy came up with a brilliant lists called "85 Things That I Believe in", I am going to share my top 30, I would love if you can share yours!
  1. I believe in sleep.
  2. I believe that believing in yourself is the ultimate superpower.
  3. I believe that we become what we believe. 
  4. I believe in stories. And their power to connect us. 
  5. I believe we’re here to love. Full stop. 
  6. I believe there’s magic in the everyday. Extraordinary in the simple.
  7. I believe moments are what matter. Not outcomes. 
  8. I believe that women are changing the world.
  9. I believe in the men who believe in women.
  10. I believe the path is made while you’re stepping. Not before.
  11. I believe in being the highest possible expression of yourself, always. 
  12. I believe that saying what’s hard is easier than living a life created by only saying what’s easy.
  13. I believe laughter is worth searching for. 
  14. I believe we’re here to learn the lessons. So let’s be compassionate as we do.
  15. I believe kindness is the ultimate leadership style.
  16. I believe we all have the power to make someone feel seen. 
  17. I believe the future is female.
  18. I believe words find us when we need them most. 
  19. I believe in lifting as you climb.
  20. I believe gratitude begets abundance.
  21. I believe we can make mistakes without being a mistake. 
  22. I believe if they’re talking about other people to you. They’re talking about you to other people.
  23. I believe tears can cleanse. 
  24. I believe the best healers help you heal yourself.
  25. I believe ‘letting go’ is actually acceptance. 
  26. I believe that anything is possible.
  27. I believe “one day” should be today.
  28. I believe in the power of small. It’s where big begins.
  29. I believe in clarity. Giving it and asking for it.
  30. I believe that beliefs can change.


Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism