Heart Fire 2019

You must have your heart on fire and your brain on ice. Vladimir Lenin
What sets your heart on fire?
Do you know?
Do you have a burning desire to do something, be somewhere, change something?
Heart Fire 2019 is my new mantra!
Got this from a very divine soul, a wonderful friend of mine who graciously shared it with me as use for a 2019 theme.
It got me thinking about how many times we have a burning desire, a raging flame inside and we ignore it for one reason or the other. Mainly due to fear or the belief that this is your lot. Have you heard the saying "you make your bed, so you lie in it?" what is that anyways? can we not get off the bed, change sheets and remake it?
So, for 2019, I am ready to honour the fire raging in me, the fire in my heart, the burning desire, to respect it, to not dismiss it
Are you?

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism