Decision Taps into Your Power

once we make a choice for ourselves that is in alignment with our betterment, we are actively telling Source that this is now our intention Hiro Boga


Decision is power
Choice is power
There is nothing more powerful than a made up mind. Trust me on that!
Yesterday I went on a run with a group. I did not ask many questions before hand - somehow I like to be surprised. Actually no, the real reason is if I knew the distance I would have talked myself out of going.
During the run, I noticed it was uphill only, then I heard that it is 10k up - one way!
I froze!
10k one way means 20k both ways.
I have never ran more than 11k.
My mind immediately went into "I cannot" mode, "this is hard" mode, I don't want to do this" mode
I let it wash over me, all the negative talk, then I had to put the lessons into play.
The immediate one was to shift the negative self talk, to change my mind.

1. Ask yourself - Is it true that you cannot make it?
2. Accept that it will not be easy
3. Serious self talk
4. Decide that you will give your best

Once I decided, it was ON! I found the energy to make the run
The lesson was clear. Decide. Believe. Act. Know that there will be challenges along the way

I'm heading into the rest of the week with this in mind
Peace


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on

Facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism