Fun is an Investment too

Let no one tell you that taking a vacation is not an investment. People assume investments only make sense when you "deny" yourself nice things & invest in some market-tagged thing. Doing things for your well-being like having fun or taking rest and time out IS important. Chao Mmbogo


 Confessions on the Journey - I am craving a vacation and I was feeling guilty about taking one. The people around me are not interested in vacations, they are workaholics. I drank the KoolAid and now I am out here craving a vacation.
I peeped at my calendar two days ago and saw that it is literally full up until the end of September and got a tad bit depressed.
Yesterday it seemed that an event on the calendar may be cancelled, I actually got so happy I started planning vacations in my head right away! That is how much I want to be somewhere quiet doing nothing!

Vacations gives us an opportunity to reboot, to revive, to re frame our minds and bodies. Once done well, it is a catalyst for inspiration.
Don't let anyone tell you that you are wasting your time and money when you want, need and crave a vacation.

Share with me some of your favourite spots and vacation rituals
I am looking to plan one very soon
Peace

Come Join us in Guyana





Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on

Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism