What is Your Definition of Power?

To bring any creation from the realm of imaginative vision to concrete manifestation, you must learn how to wield power effectively. Power is a quality of your soul, so it is already within you. You access it by clearing the beliefs, stories, and patterns that keep you from applying it skillfully to shape a life and business you truly love. Hiro Boga

How do you define Power?

There are so many descriptions of what power is, what is looks like, what it is supposed to be and who has it?
Like success, I have learnt that I get to describe what Power means for me, in that way I take the stress off myself and walk towards my own definition of what Power is.
In reading the work of Hiro Boga who believes that Power comes from within, I have also come to the conclusion that all of us were born with power, we forget that we have it inside us when we run towards the external definition of power which rests on the pillars of money, position and status.

Power to me is a decision to use the gifts given to each of us
It is the decision to remember that we come from Source and if we do come from Source we can tap into that source at any time
Power is knowing that we can bounce back from set backs
Power sets into motion the service, abundance, prosperity and consistency.

What is your definition of Power?

Peace
Come Join us in Guyana




Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on
Facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism