You are : Growing

Growing, at times, feels like not growing. Stay encouraged. You are: growing. Lalah Delia

A very dear friend of mine and I were chatting today about "how we are doing". I told her that I was a tad bit anxious about where I am and what I was about to do, she told me that having a pair of big girl panties comes in handy at times. I laughed at the time but I took it to heart that having that mindset that I can tap into that reminds us that we will be okay.

The ability to feel the feelings, let it pass and then remember that yes, we do have this amazing resource that we can tap into this resource at any time and feel safe that whatever happens we can handle it, learn from it or grow from it.
Sit in that comfort when you feel anxious and indecisive.
Whatever decision you end up making remember this
And press on
Peace

Come Join us in Guyana

https://welead.21qcaribbean.com/


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism