Carnival is Here

Spirits aren’t created to be controlled.



Carnival is here, our annual festival which involves copious amounts partying.and events and energy
The country comes almost to a standstill to celebrate and I am here for all of it!
I love the vibe, the energy, the innovation, the revelry that comes with our Carnival.
It is a time of very little sleep and lots of partying culminating in a large two day street parade with costumes, loud music trucks, drinkig and feting.

I will be taking it all in so you may see me on the blog in and out, I will be enjoying the festivities
It really is the only time of the year that I get to "free up" with my friends and family. The important stuff
They fly in from their various destinations to be here for it all
So
Happy Carnival to all
See you on the flip side
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism