Patience Looks Like

Be very patient with yourself. Sometimes you can feel like you’re missing out and want to rush things which can hinder your creativity. Trust your timing. Take a moment to get clear about your vision and take it one day at a time. Soon you’ll look back and be grateful for it all. Idhil Ahmed

Patience is more than waiting your turn for something to happen or arrive, a huge part of patience is trust and how you wait.
I have learnt that how I wait plays a massive part in the process of both manifestation of desires and getting to a particular point.
If I wait anxious and with self doubt, it negates the process. The thought, word and deed has to be in alignment.
If I wait with ingratitude, the result is reflected in the result.
Patience involves trust, faith, gratitude and willingness to let go of how I think it should look.
How does patience look to you?


Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Follow Akosua on
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism