Ask Yourself Different Questions

 The approver is within. The Naked Poet


When we are under siege by what we think are worst case scenarios we tend to as questions that are debilitating.

Why me?

What's wrong?

Who's to blame?

Who's fault if this?

Those questions in times like this don't assist us, they pull us down the rabbit hole of negativity, fear. doubt and worry, of which many people have perfected. As they do their worry, doubt and fear becomes bigger.

We want to be asking a different type of question

What is in me that is seeking to emerge?

What kind of person do I want to be?

What am I to give birth to?

The still small voice will emerge when you ask empowering questions

Peace

Akosua


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism