What season are you in?

 "There’s many seasons to your life." – Erica Williams Simon


Honoring the season that you are presently in makes life so much easier to handle.

When I want what I want when I want and don't get it, sometimes I am dishonouring the season.

There is a time for everything under the sun it is said, a time for sowing and a time for reaping. The challenge begins when we want to sow in reaping season, or ignore that a particular reason has ended or started. We hold on or we resist.


Some seasons are for work, some are for play, some are for rest, some are for pushing, some are for being still. Life will show you, life will guide you.

The moment we relax and recognise the season, the flow never stops.

What season are you in?

Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism