Something Feels Different

 Something Feels Different and I think its me - Maryaam Hasnaa


Taking responsibility for our actions - Taking responsibility for how you respond to actions around you. - This is one of my most impactful lessons.

The moment I start externalizing, focusing on others, what they did, what they said and leaving me out of the equation, I know I have given away my power.

No amount of denying or avoiding will make our responsibility go away.

We all have the ability to respond, this is part of what free will is. There will always be situations that we have absolutely no control over. What we would be in control of is how we accept, acknowledge and respond 

When we give that up, we give away our power

When we own our responsibility we can make choices from a place of knowledge and power.

Taking responsibility eliminates the need to control every aspect of our lives as we know we can respond from a place of power and awareness

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism