Don't Let the Doubt Fool You

On its most practical level, liberation is about learning to respond rather than react. Maryam Hasnaa 


Doubt never leaves. There is a popular myth people believe, that the more successful you are, the less doubts you have. 

The irony is that the more success you find, the greater your doubts grow.

So self-doubt becomes a part of your daily monologues as you constantly leap into new and scary territory.

Doubt usually stems from fear of failure, or the probability of it, which then leads to feelings of isolation, criticism, or lowered self-worth in the face of friends

Self-doubt stems from the potential attack on your identity.

Our egos don't want to disrupt the pattern or perception others have of us. 

Self Doubt has resurfaced for me in a huge way as I navigate into new undertakings. The ways in which I have  navigated these feelings of doubt by focusing on affirmations: 

1. Don't let the doubt fool you

2. It takes determination to fool proof the distractions

3. Move through the doubt

4. There is nothing to fear.

5. I have everything and am everything.

I also keep a Journal  that take the thoughts out of my head and out it on paper. It frees my head up to focus. 

Keep at it!

Peace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism