Mindset Shifts

 I look at the human life like an experiment. Every new moment, every new experience, tragic or otherwise, is an opportunity to gain a more accurate perspective and helps lead me to clarity.  Steve  

I had a penny dropping moment yesterday. You know that moment when that thing which was fogging up your mind and thinking becomes so clear? The AHA moment as Oprah calls it.

The moment I realized that when I focus on what I think and acknowledge those feelings I get a clearer picture on my feelings in that present moment. When I become aware, I can ask myself "what are the thoughts behind this feeling? Are these thoughts helpful?" 

As soon as I realized that getting aware and curious about my thoughts helped the way I showed up, so many things shifted most importantly changing the unhelpful thought in that particular moment.

When I am not aware of my feelings of self doubt because they have become habitual, I take that feeling with me into situations and it colors how I show up, how I act and most importantly how I feel.

A simple shift of awareness can make a difference to my actions.

When you learn the effect of your habitual choices and thoughts, it can support you in making changes which will reflect in your mood, your mindset and ultimately your life.

Peace

Come Join the Unveiling

This four-part, four-week Journey will take you on a path to rebuilding and reigniting your self-value.

Learn about the Pillars of Self:

Self-love

Self-respect

Self-esteem.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism