Fireworks Done!


Everything happens when it needs to happen; everyone is always where they need to be. You will never miss out on what is meant for you, even if it has to come to you in a roundabout way. Byron Katie

Today was my last Monday meeting; we dubbed it the fireworks session! Tempers flare and voices are raised so we say oh oh here comes the fireworks.  Every Monday we sit down and talk about how to make this project, this thing better, how to raise the standard! I was asked to chair the meeting, which at first I declined (because of fear) but as it goes, they insisted! I learnt so much from these meetings that I just swell up with gratitude! I learnt about leaving my ego out for the sake of getting things done, it’s a funny thing that happens when one is committed to the goal and not looking for individual glory!  I learnt about acceptance, on doing things differently, on cultural differences as well. About how important listening is and people are the same anywhere in the world.
Who knew that I would be spending time in Africa? It was never ever in any of my goals, dreams, plans or vision, my big vision was to make a difference to women entrepreneurs throughout the world and I kept that at the forefront of my mind and surrendered the how. I was open as to how I would receive it. It got me here! And from this experience I have learnt to surrender the how because the Universe is so limitless and awesome that things show up as part of your vision and simply blows your mind because it’s so so much better than you would have ever imagined! The key is to let go and trust!

So that’s that! Fireworks done!  On to a new journey
Trust, let go, keep an open mind and a willing spirit and see how the magic unfolds

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism