You deserve......


You deserve
: eye contact
: smiles in the morning
: food made with pure intention
: clean drinking water, fresh air
: Hello, Please, Thank you.
: time to think about it
: a chance to show them what you’re made of
: a second chance
: an education
: health care, including dental
: multiple orgasms
: weekends and the summer off
: 8 hours of sleep
: play before work
: to change your mind
: to say no
: to say yes
: to have your deepest needs met
: to be seen
: to be loved for what is seen.


You deserve all this just because you showed up.
Yep, you’re that monumental.
  Danielle La Porte

Show up as yourself every single time! One of the best lessons that I have learnt this year! She asked me “how many you’s do you have?” and I laughed! But I will always remember that question. It came back to me yesterday when I was having a conversation with a brother of mine about being fake, and he said all of us act fake sometimes! Why? Why do we do that? Because we want to feel wanted and needed and we believe that we are doing what the other person will approve of! For me, I wanted to keep up that I had it all together, all the time! But hey, who does?  Life is so spectacularly beautiful that we, like no other, have feelings. These feelings are pointers, indicators, to let us know what needs to change, what we need to hold on to! We run from the pain, we run from it because it is unpleasant. But pain is part of the feeling to point you  in  the direction of your bliss, Avoid it and it will come back every single time and delay the bliss! I’ve heard that pain pushes until vision pulls and I get that!
 
So , being fake! I’m done with that my journey to authenticity was long and hard but now I l’m liking me so much that I am not going back down the road of having a different me for every occasion! What you see is what you get and as they say where I’m from

Who vex lorse!!!!

So, how are you showing up for the occasion?

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism