Happy New You!

Try new things, take big risks and let your passion and energy guide you!
 
 
Define success on your own terms!
What does joy look like to you?
What does abundance feel like to you?
What does freedom feel like to you?
2013 is done! How do you feel about the last twelve months? When you think of 2013 what feeling wells up in your stomach? For me, there is a swell of gratitude hat rises to the surface, it brings not just an easy smile to my face but also some tears of joy! I have learnt that all things are lessons that the Universe will have us learn! Now on to 2014! How do I want to feel?, What do I want to feel?
More Gratitude
Courage
Joy
Abundance
Freedom
So I start from there! How do I want to feel this year?
Every choice, every action, every move I make will be with the aim to feel them! Those are my desires for 2014!
What’s yours?
Here’s to an awesome 2014 to each and every one of you!
Massive thanks, massive blessings and more love!
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism