Choose and keep choosing until you are

When we fulfil our function,which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in. Gabrielle Berstein

I've been hearing that happiness is a choice and I never really thought about it much until recently, I've been seeing about a day of happiness and seeing on the social media all the hoopla! So I asked myself, what makes you happy? Can you answer that at this moment? Are you waiting on something to be happy? And what I know is that I am happy! I am happy to be alive, to be able to wake up everyday and see a new day to read a new book' to laugh, to chat with my friends, to travel, to watch arsenal play football and I don't have to wait on anything or anyone to be happy I can just choose to be happy use like that wherever I am whomever I am with and if what I am doing is not making me feel happy I can just Ike that make another choice. There is no one to hold responsible for my happiness and that is just really very awesome! So who are you holding responsible do your happiness? News flash! That's your responsibility! Let them off the hook! Let yourself off the hook! Just choose to be happy and keep choosing until you are
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism