Tobago Love


Living well is not about needing or having or getting. Living well is about being genuinely thankful for your situation in every moment, and choosing to make it even better.
Ralph Marston

 
Been working in Tobago! The work was more like play!! I went there not knowing where the training session would be, all I knew was that I had to train this group and the topic! So imagine my pleasant surprise to be training on a beach, with blue water, white sand and coconut bake for breakfast (my favourite slice of joy!) I immediately looked up to the heavens and gave thanks! So this was the reason for the journey, just for one day like this? All worth it, I must say it was one of the best days I have had in a while, and these days , many of my days are so awesome! Give thanks!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism