Trini's everywhere!

Its been a few days of travelling and settling in and moving around. Moscow is pretty, and COLD!! I have been having some really long days, all part of the journey right! Fell right back into the solo vibes, I actually missed it, gives me time to think and reflect!
In the airport, the first person talked to me asked "Are you from Trinidad?" I got pretty excited and blurted out yes yes! Do you know it? He said of course I am Trini! No way!!!!! How did you spot me? I just saw a Caribbean Airlines tag on your hand luggage! Oh! So we chatted a bit, he lives out here working in the oil fields of Siberia, he told me for December it was -54degrees! I told him that is a morgue! It was a nice welcome to Moscow, then he disappeared and that was that!

Another long day learning about crowd sourcing, new trends in youth entrepreneurship and wrapping up warm!

Peace out!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism