Why lives fall apart


Lives fall apart when they need to be rebuilt. Lives fall apart when the foundation upon which they were built needs to be re-laid. Lives fall apart, not because God is punishing us for what we have not done. Lives fall apart because they need to. They need to because they weren’t built the right way in the first place. A broken life is a test of faith of the highest order.

The good news is that when you have something to do, life will not allow you to move forward until you do it. The bad news is the same Iyanla Vanzant,author and spiritual coach
This here is one of my favourite lessons by the boss Ms Iyanla! I can so relate to it (on so many levels, as my friend Maxine likes to say) I mean, how awesome is it to know you get a chance to rebuild on a solid foundation and learn the lessons at the same time! What might look like a disaster is really something giving you a message, a story even a blessing!

So confessions on the journey today, I have been super freaked out or super freaking out about a situation because of fear! I was so scared to open my heart and relax! Honestly, I have been denying what is right in front of me! Then it hit me, it is what it is and it is all just lessons, open your heart, be willing and if needs be, make another choice!!
Since I've decided that things have been smoother, I have opened myself up to this new relationship in a totally different way and watching it unfold, its almost like a movie! So stay tuned....
Peace!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism