Do overs!


 
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!" - Bob Marley

Wrong?? We make choices. Choices have consequences. The only way wrong gets in is when we put it on the path, when we judge ourselves and others. Life offers us an endless supply of do-overs. Life always offers you the opportunity to do it over until you receive the desired results of your heart. Today seize the opportunity to do over some things you have already done!!  I’m viewing mistakes and misfortunes as DO OVERS!!! 
So ok brutally honest, today I was harbouring serious thoughts about leaving Trinidad and living somewhere else, I'm sitting in the moment for a bit because there are some lessons somewhere, I was seriously thinking, "Universe, spare me from class today, please? Can I get one day out of class??" LOL! Anyways, I'm sitting in it and as Jill Scott says, Grown woman choices and decisions, do it like BOOM!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism