Massive Action!


"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all." 
- Norman Vincent Peale
So I was booked to do a radio interview and talk show on Tuesday, I was so excited and pumped up! I thought I was ready! And guess what? I missed it, I had to call in to the show and couldn't get through, they sent me a message and said you missed it sorry! I sat there thinking about it, what is the lesson because you know that is my standard question when things are kicking off!! What is the lesson? I believed that I did everything possible to get on the show, what were my thoughts? what were my underlying feelings? I took some action and contacted the producers, they told me ok we shall book you on tomorrow. I was happy to have another shot, got ready and guess what? same thing, I missed t again! Well well what's the lesson? I must admit I was feeling really down after missing this both times! But hey, I asked again if they would have me on, haven't heard from them yet!

On to another lesson! I will continue to learn as I go along and take responsibility for my actions, I know what is for me is for me and when I give and do all that I can and it doesn't work as I think it should to trust the process, will let you know how it goes
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism