Are you doing it?

When I have a difficult decision to make, I imagine myself as a 90-year-old guy looking back on his life. I imagine what I'll think about myself at that point in time, and it always makes it really easy to go for it. You're only going to regret that you wimped out.” - Nick Woodman, CEO of GoPro
I live in awe of God's grace and how the Universe works! I know for sure that I live by God's grace every single day. And I am provided with evidence of this every single time. Okay, so one of my dreams was to speak at an International Women's Day Event and I never even told anyone that (Guess I didn't need to because once you tell the Universe that is a big step!) So imagine my reaction when I get a phone call to speak at one this week?! OMG OMG are you serious? Of course, sure sure what time? I will be there! Like a kid in the candy store let loose!

Whatever your dream is, work it, believe it and get ready! Because it might be today. I must admit after I hung up I was scared. I sure was! But I know it is something that I wanted to do so I'm going to live with the fear and do it anyways.

Today is my day! I'm on my way in an hour, wish me luck!

What do you need to get ready for? Are you doing it? Are you willing to take the setbacks with the comebacks?

Wish me luck!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism