What are you attached to?

Do not argue with life, or with anyone in life. Life
presents itself perfectly in every moment, and every
person believes his or her point of view to be valid
and 'right.'
 Arguing with any of this is pointless, and a terrific
waste of energy. Simply create what you choose next. NDW



My friend was using an Ipad, and tapping it with a lighter, I said "Aren't you afraid of breaking that?" Well, the scream I got! nearly popped my ears " Madam, don't get attached to anything is here telling me about breaking a THING?, this is fresh" My friend then reminded me of how I always say, it's just things, don't get sucked in to them" I sat there with a stupid grin on my face and said nothing for about fifteen seconds, then we went into a nice discussion on attachments and things. It's always great to be reminded.

An attachment is something we have a strong emotional connection to that has nothing to do with our survival or even our truth. We may think releasing this attachment will destroy us....but will it really? Releasing our attachments may create change, but it cannot destroy us, nothing can!
Our attachments are always based on fear. We stay attached to a job, a belief system, a relationship, a city, behavioral patterns, addictions or negative mental thought processes ~ that no longer serves us ~ because we are afraid of the unknown, the what if's... and we don't want to step out of our comfort zones.
We say we want change, but many of us are REALLY not willing to do what it is going to take to truly create the change we so desire to see in our lives and in our world
be like the phoenix and rise above those things that no longer serve you, let them go. Once they are fully released, you create space within your energy fields for something new...something more aligned with your highest truth and highest vibration to come in. Catch that!
Peace

Look out for my new book out soon on Amazon.com Nyabo (Madam) Why are you here? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism