Intuition is morse code delivered to the soul

Intuition is morse code privately delivered to the soul. Some messages are delivered simply for the receiver to know. 


Intuition is big! I have learnt that following it, listening to it, honoring it and giving thanks that I am blessed with it is a very very good idea!
Okay so on Friday for example, I had an event to speak at. I just was not in the mood, you know how those days go! I was to be honest in a bit of a funk, I wanted to stay in my bed curl up with my pillow and just be! My gut said to me, child please, get your bum off this bed it is gonna be worth it! And I did, and this was the best thing I did for the year! It was fun, enlightening, beautiful and made me smile all day! So I decided to pay attention to my gut all weekend and true to form the messages were all clear and correct! Thank you for the Universe whispers!
Listen to your intuition, listen to your gut feeling, it is always right on time, it rarely ever make sense and it is often never a good idea to question it!
This is me at the event soaking it up like a sponge!



Have a Happy Monday
Peace

Look out for my new book Nyabo(Madam) Why Are You Here? Out soon on Amazon.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism