Growth..

Accepting this space I’m in,
Growing outta the phase where I just wanna win. 

Growth.
I released my grief it was a heavy load,
Survived the sleep and now I’m letting go,
Waking up and living up to what I had proposed.
 A Woman now.
I love the girl I used to be,
Ever step she took was reaching out to me,
Every breath is blessed responsibility

Page 185 What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love 

I love simplicity, so much so that I have to remind myself that I have to ask questions and keep a balance! 

So many things are simple yet we complicate the shit out of it! Today, I'm keeping it simple! Simply to say, thank you to you for reading my blog and to say go out today and do something that feels good simply to make you happy, to make you smile and to feel joy. And guess what happens? it is infectious, other people catch it!  As Issac Newton said, and I agree " nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy" 

Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism