All is Always Well


The only thing I ever really know is that all is well. Melissa Infinity



Very often, we define ourselves by what we want or dream of. 
Yet when our lives shape us differently we often think we have failed, that we are settling for less, because we weren’t good enough to become or have what we wanted. 
Certainly, as we experience our limitations this sometimes feels true, yet even through our limitations we evolve rather than fail
do not be afraid of evolution, it is the revolution of you

The truth is what we want or dream of doesn’t always last. It tends to serve its purpose in our evolution & then fades away, losing its relevance at that point in time on our journey & we do enormous damage to ourselves by insisting on carrying on what has in fact died
I was fired as the Chief Financial Officer of a company & because being an accountant defined me as I worked damm hard at becoming a young & successful one, I literally lost my mind but more accurately, this evolution propelled a life with purpose & authenticity 
What I have learnt is that living up to a dream is rarely as important as entering it for all it has to teach, the lessons & now, here I am speaking to you, every day more & more comfortable in my own skin (to make these faces!) & willing enough to show up. Real. 
keep dreaming.keep evolving.keep room for possibilities that look different.keep learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism