Love never runs out...

Love’s frequency is powerful. Every soul that I’ve connected with has came into my life unforced, through natural vibrations. The gravitational pull between two souls on love’s frequency is unmatched. Doesn’t matter the distance or location, those souls will connect. Boi McCoy

I give thanks for all the people who joined me on the journey at some point in my life. There are some who have gone on to their own path. I give thanks for them as well.
The struggle that came out of them leaving my life was me wanting to hang on to the relationship, the friendship, the past as it always was. The lesson was - do not water dead things!
If the love is there it matters not when the relationship changes, there will be no forcing, only flowing. Distance and time will not stop the flow
It has been a lesson that I have taken quite a while to learn
Love never runs out, it just changes form.
Peace
Look out for me at the CRCA Conference in St Lucia

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism